Have a Great Dinner at the Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Delhi

http://www.shangri-la.com/newdelhi/erosshangrila/weddings-celebrations/event-spaces/
Whenever I am in Delhi, I make it a point to go out exploring the food scenario of this amazing city. I mean, seriously, how can one not love the food that seems to be the essence of this capital of India? The street food is sumptuous, but I have tasted that quite a few times. This time I was on the lookout for something a little more refined. Something for appealing to my fine dining tastes.

I decided to check out Shangri La, since I had heard a lot of good words about the hotel. And apart from reviews on established travel sites, I only rely on the word of mouth of people who have been to a certain place and tried out the cuisine. Shangri La has one of the most popular Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Delhi, and they apparently offer a host of delicacies from all over the world. I went there anticipating a meager menu! But what a spread it was, I could have ordered from probably any continent of the world, and they would have had it.

If you are looking for a good Restaurant in Connaught Place then this is the place for you to go to, to really enjoy yourself. The ambience really rocked, with a sense of serenity stealing over me, and the experts servers were ever ready to help me understand how a certain dish is prepared and if I might like it.

1 comments:

 
  • Tamra Restaurant at Shangri-La's Eros Hotel